Thank you Wendy for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award!
- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you, post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. If you could change one thing about your favourite book, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change anything about my favourite books. They just speak to me and the person I was at that time, and they make me feel happy.
2. What do you think about cliffhanger endings?
I love cliffhanger endings for books, where there will be a sequel. I don’t like it if a standalone or the last book of a series is a cliffhanger.
3. What are your favourite bookstagram/blog accounts?
- If you could pitch an idea for the design of a special edition cover of your favourite book, what idea would you pitch? Also, which book?
- Book cover posters! Yay or nay?
- What book, that you have enjoyed in the past few months, do you think could be adapted into a musical?